Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pertater Chippies

Whoa! Okay! After the depression that was that last blog post...let me blog about something happy.

Something like...

Potato Chips.

Seriously, due to the fact that they are the best invention in the whole wide world ever, potato chips are bound to make people happy. The mere phrase puts a smile on the lips of...well...everyone.

I have a problem with potato chips. That problem being I love them WAY too much. Seriously...if I could eat them at every meal...and then again for dessert...and a midnight snack...I would be the happiest woman alive. Most women are chocoholics. I'm a chipoholic. I can't get enough of them. My mom finally stopped having them around the house because A) they're not good, in fact, very bad for you and B) I can't keep my hands on them even when I try. So to spare me from an early potato chip induced death, she's begun buying Pringles.

(Actually, I'm not sure which is sadder. My obsession with these chips or the fact that I still live with my mother.)

But I digress...

My point is...

Potato Chips are really good. And I can't find a healthier substitute that will keep me as happy.

Pretzels? Please.

Popcorn? Meh.

Salt water? No thanks.

See? There's absolutely no replacement for this magnificent invention. NONE!

*sigh* But if I hope to keep my girlish figure and not...you know...rot out my insides...I best lay off of them until a special occasion, like...my birthday...that I'm not celebrating...

Ooh. Chips and Pop. Best day ever.

2 comments:

Froyd said...

"Chips and pop" you've just described my secret routine for cranking out 3 15 page papers at a time.

curses!

Loralee Choate said...

MMM...Pringles...

Worse for me are BBQ potato chips. They are manufactured by satan and his legion of demons, I swear.

MMM...BBQ chips...