Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Bestest Movie In the Whole Wide World Forever and Ever 'Til Death Do Us Part, Amen.

I used to have two favorite movies.

#1: "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"

#2: "About a Boy"

They are no longer my two favorite movies.

They are now my second favorite movies.

Only because they have been replaced by...

THE BESTEST MOVIE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOREVER AND EVER 'TIL DEATH DO US PART, AMEN.

If people could marry movies, I'd be hightailing it down the altar as we speak.

If people could wear movies, I'd never change my clothes ever, ever.

If people could eat movies, I'd become a professional glutton.

IT IS THAT GOOD.

I get a wonderful feeling of euphoria just thinking about it. I walk around telling myself "Life is good" now that I've seen it. My life has become a wonderful world full of happy rainbows and smiling butterflies and playful kittens and laughing, magical fairies that sprinkle their happy, smiling, playful, laughing, magical fairy dust on everyone wherever they go.

ALWAYS.

If this movie were a stuffed animal in a Hallmark store, I'd pick it up and say things like, "You're just the BESTEST wittul movie in the whole wide world, yes you are. Yes, you are!"

Um...

Yeah.

Ahem.

Now I'm just getting carried away.

It's not THAT good.

Wait, what am I saying?

It IS that good...it's just not good enough to respond to in such a flagrantly irrational and retarded way.

I suppose you wanna know what movie it is, huh?

"Stranger than Fiction."

It's glorious, I say.

GLORIOUS!

I'm sorry. I'm getting carried away again. It's just really good.

So...go watch it. Enjoy it. Revel in the movie making magic and make it your favorite forever and ever, amen.

Do it.

Or I will hurt you.

4 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I loved and adored that movie. I fell in love with the PREVIEW.

Will is a genius and Emma is her usual perfect self. (I totally dig the part where she is "Thinking" and rubbing her hair against the window pane.)

I hope that this puts me on the list of people that you do not have to throttle.

Froyd said...

it's on my list o' movies to rent, once blockbuster actually has it in stock.

Mrs. Cournia said...

I loved it, too! Don't know if I would eat it, but...
It's such a writer's movie.

Froyd said...

Wow. I thought you were exaggerating about how good stranger than fiction was...but you were totally right.

Quite the amazing flick.