Wednesday, March 28, 2007

5 more things

1. Naps. Being THIS tired all day, I definitely deserve the second best thing God ever invented. I bet you're wondering what the best thing is, huh? Napping, idiots.

2. Loralee. 'Cause she makes me laugh my guts out and if I lived in Logan, I'd arrange it so I could live next door to her so I could bother her night and day.

3. Rain. Especially on tired days where you want to take naps.

4. "Criminal Minds". No, not actual criminal minds. That's just sick. I mean the show. 'Cause it's the best show ever and it's on tonight.

5. My new resolution to start running this spring and summer, because after getting small amounts of exercise I've found it really helps physically and mentally. And I think I might actually stick to it this year.

And no, Loralee...Mitt Romney will never make it into any of my Top Five lists...you sick little sadist.

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

Promises, promised.

I swear if I wasn't afraid of Hell, I would get everyone I know to autograph a Book of Mormon and send it to you. :)

OMGOSH.

Brilliant, BRILLIANT idea has just been born in my brain.

Keep checking my blog this week.

Heh. Heh. Heh.