Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Skeptics, oh my!

According to a new documentary about to air on the Discovery Channel, the bones of Jesus Christ and his family (his wife Mary Magdalene, his father Joseph, his son Judah, among others) have been found and supposedly, positively identified in the city of Jerusalem.

What?

No! It can't be! What are you saying? I don't understand! Are you saying my entire belief system has been based on nothing but lies and folklore perpetuated by the early Christian Church to milk me out of my money and provide me with a momentary sense of well-being? Well, then the very foundation on which I live my daily life has been shaken to the core!

*Gasp! Whimper! Sigh!*

Are you people stupid or something?

Anyone who believes this story and allows it to shake their faith obviously had a pretty shaky basis to begin with.

Please. Like this is something new?

Oh no! They're calling the very foundation of Christianity into question...AGAIN! Whatever shall we do? Run away and hide and pretend like we don't hear them?

La-la-la. I can't HEAR you!

Pull yourself together and get a backbone and figure out what you stand for.

Or become an atheist. Whichever is easier.

3 comments:

Joel said...

yeah no doubt! i guess that since the Divinci Code came out, and since hollywood says it is true, then why not come out with the sequil! (rollseyes)

My Profile said...

It's no suprise that "Christian" conspiracies only really occur when it's close to Easter or Christmas. I suggest that if you want a fantastic review of how non-sensical this whole "discovery" is, that you go to
http://www.albertmohler.com/radio_list.php
and click on the radio program for February 27th. Trust me, once you hear Albert Mohler, you are hooked!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.